Thread: Adding Options variables to Mals eCommerce

Banned

Question Adding Options variables to Mals eCommerce

I have a question regarding the hidden values (Options) in NetObjects ecommerce catalogs.

Do I have to use a combined list of all hidden variables (sizes, colors, styles, etc) or can each catalog have its own set of variables (Men's Jackets/Vests, Women's Jackets/Vests, Chaps, Lens Color for Eyewear, etc)?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Banned

Never received any feedback, but by doing some testing on my own, I found that everything has to be included in a single list. You cannot have individual sets of variables for the individual catalogs.

It seems that trying to edit the variable list in one catalog changes it in every catalog.

I tried this, but the Options information still does not show in Shopping Cart!

Please Help!
    Last edited by Einsam; 12-11-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Banned

Options still not showing up in Shopping Cart - Does anybody know how to get the Options to display?

Banned

Giving up on Mals - Cannot seem to get the shopping cart to work properly.

Did you go over the gotFusion tutorials on Mals-E?

Mals-e works smartly within Fusion. I have several customers using it without any issues at all.

If your host offers any cart software you can install and run them from your hosting control panel.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Banned

None of the tutorials I can find on Mals-E cover adding NOF Options fields, which is my problem with Mals. Other than that, I really like the features.