Thread: Did NOF Inc. close shop?

Default Did NOF Inc. close shop?

The reason why I ask is because I haven't heard from them after several emails and open tickets for assistance.
    a couple of months ago I purchased the newest NOF 15 that is advertised on their website. After running into some problems, the same I had with a previous NOF version, I emailed them requesting assistance and am still waiting for a reply from them.
    Does anyone know what happened to the company?
    Why haven't they replied?
    Last edited by yoman; 12-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.

I have the same situation too.....they are not responsible at all!

Have you tried posting your questions on the forum? There are a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful folks here...
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

One solution is to put the question in an empty bottle and send it on the ocean.
    Pardon my sarcasm, but I had come to visit 6 months ago and nothing has improved. Look at it this way: a company releases a software product before it's ready with a lot of bugs, rakes money from good faith customers, does not respond to trouble reports and relies on "more knowledgeable" customers to bail out the others. Imagine having this experience with ANY other consumer product!
    And I already hear the geese running down from the Capitoline hill, wave after wave, with their necks stretched out, ready to bite my behind.

Quote Originally Posted by levendel View Post
    One solution is to put the question in an empty bottle and send it on the ocean.
    Pardon my sarcasm, but I had come to visit 6 months ago and nothing has improved. Look at it this way: a company releases a software product before it's ready with a lot of bugs, rakes money from good faith customers, does not respond to trouble reports and relies on "more knowledgeable" customers to bail out the others. Imagine having this experience with ANY other consumer product!
    And I already hear the geese running down from the Capitoline hill, wave after wave, with their necks stretched out, ready to bite my behind.
    They are too busy building the new version of NOF and can't waste time on support tickets.

Did NOF Inc. close shop?

Oh, no, they may either work too hard at the new version to reply to silly blah, blah, blah or they may be on vacation.

When we do not know, we must wait.
    Why hurry? Is it the end of the world?
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.