Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Responsive Websites

It seems I shall ride on Koken. It seems more than I really need.

I host only in "India" which means Indian resellers for USA hosting companies. Of course, UNIX hosting packages.
    Prices start at USA$6/year.

My websites distinguish themselves by the 100% original content, NOT pictures or templates.

Who said NOF died? It only metamorphosed.
    Last edited by Since_v4; 06-12-2017 at 09:12 PM.

I feel fairly certain the next iteration of Fusion will be built on the koken codebase. I'd hazard a guess the development team is busy adapting what is primarily a gallery application into a more general web site application and in time we'll see a range of plug-ins similar to the Fusion's components incorporated. I think I may start developing themes for koken so that I'm not linked in to having to buy the available themes if I want something different from the default.

I feel like we're in one of those movies where the band of heroes finally raids the lair of the evil super-villain. He commands his minions to defend the lair to the death while he snaps closed his stainless steel briefcase and calmly makes his way to the rooftop to a waiting helicopter.

WebSite X5, in red spandex, can shoot lasers out his eyes. Mobirise, with a blue cape, can control gravity and the tides, and WYSWIG, all in white, has the power of invisibility.

We are the minions being picked off one by one, and all the NOF guys are in a line with their stainless steel briefcases getting into a helicopter.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    I feel fairly certain the next iteration of Fusion will be built on the koken codebase. I'd hazard a guess the development team is busy adapting what is primarily a gallery application into a more general web site application and in time we'll see a range of plug-ins similar to the Fusion's components incorporated. I think I may start developing themes for koken so that I'm not linked in to having to buy the available themes if I want something different from the default.
    Yes, Frank, why not?

May I pay a deposit?
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by RayC View Post
    I feel like we're in one of those movies where the band of heroes finally raids the lair of the evil super-villain. He commands his minions to defend the lair to the death while he snaps closed his stainless steel briefcase and calmly makes his way to the rooftop to a waiting helicopter.

WebSite X5, in red spandex, can shoot lasers out his eyes. Mobirise, with a blue cape, can control gravity and the tides, and WYSWIG, all in white, has the power of invisibility.

We are the minions being picked off one by one, and all the NOF guys are in a line with their stainless steel briefcases getting into a helicopter.
    Hi RayC.,

https://mobirise.com/???
    Do you want to use FREE software? How can you be so cheap? What is going on after all these years of NOF websites, support tickets, bugs, upgrades, forum questions and answers, where have all gone?

Know what? If you can do it, so can I! ...
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Default The best solution for me

Quote Originally Posted by Since_v4 View Post
    Hi RayC.,

https://mobirise.com/???
    Do you want to use FREE software? How can you be so cheap? What is going on after all these years of NOF websites, support tickets, bugs, upgrades, forum questions and answers, where have all gone?

Know what? If you can do it, so can I! ...

I shall buy http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/ but ... if NOF comes up with something smashing, I shall buy that version or skip it until the subsequent version is great.

http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/ has many bells and whistles. Overall I believe it is more advanced now than NOF today.

This solution provides me with the consolation that I have not sinned towards NOF and gives me the possibility to learn a new software too.

Tried WWB versions 9 and 10. Hated them; not at all intuitive interface. But that's maybe because it uses the Microsloth Office interface which I'm not at all familiar with. Also, it's windows only and NoF is the last program I have that requires that mockery of an OS. I run it in a virtual machine, mainly to answer questions here (it gives me an excuse to visit this forum in the vain hope that perhaps, one day, a new version of Fusion will hatch). Other than that, I'm totally unix based (mac os and now Linux on my web server having finally retired the old sparcstation with Solaris).

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Tried WWB versions 9 and 10. Hated them; not at all intuitive interface. But that's maybe because it uses the Microsloth Office interface which I'm not at all familiar with. Also, it's windows only and NoF is the last program I have that requires that mockery of an OS. I run it in a virtual machine, mainly to answer questions here (it gives me an excuse to visit this forum in the vain hope that perhaps, one day, a new version of Fusion will hatch). Other than that, I'm totally unix based (mac os and now Linux on my web server having finally retired the old sparcstation with Solaris).
    Hi Frank,

Thank you for your input.
    My website needs are very small.
    WWB is cheap and v12 has many, many add-ons. All I need is some wysiwyg software, cheap, with which I can quickly do 5-6 websites for some unique civilian businesses.
    My old websites are still with NOF 2013.

I still HOPE for a new NOF version which I may even skip for the next one, but in the meantime I shall use WWB for minimalistic design, great, genial content, responsive (hhuuhh! ...) and all this mundane trend ...
    I hope I found a solution that will work for me, and if I am going to have two wysiwyg software packages (NOF and WWB) in 2-3 years from now, what can I do? I shall be excused ... on my way to Heaven ...

Actually which website are you wanted to responsive?

Check this GBWhatsApp out.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    Actually which website are you wanted to responsive?

Check this GBWhatsApp out.
    Great one this is very important question I think.