Thread: Problem Installing Essentials 2014

Default Problem Installing Essentials 2014

I downloaded and installed Essentials 2014 under Windows 7. I ran the install program as administrator, entered the key I received in the email and the install appeared to end successfully as I got that message at the end of the install. I tried to open the installed program (as administrator) but it did not open. Any advice?

After attempting to run Essentials, is there a process listed in Windows Task Manager called FusionEssentials.exe? If so, kill it and reattempt running it.

If it still does not start, you could try reinstalling Essentials.

If the problem persists, submit a ticket to technical support for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by EtienneC View Post
    After attempting to run Essentials, is there a process listed in Windows Task Manager called FusionEssentials.exe? If so, kill it and reattempt running it.

If it still does not start, you could try reinstalling Essentials.

If the problem persists, submit a ticket to technical support for further assistance.
    Thanks! I checked in Windows Task Manager and the .exe was not running. I have tried reinstalling so I submitted a ticket as you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by lmflorida View Post
    Thanks! I checked in Windows Task Manager and the .exe was not running. I have tried reinstalling so I submitted a ticket as you suggested.
    It's been 4 days and there is no reply to the ticket I submitted to NOF tech support. I wanted to experiment with NOF Essentials to see if I wanted to buy the full program. Guess this tells me what I need to do.

You need dot net framework SP1 and C++ SP1 They "should" be on your system but.......

Download and install them from microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5638

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ylang=en&id=22
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default Problem Resolved

Quote Originally Posted by lmflorida View Post
    It's been 4 days and there is no reply to the ticket I submitted to NOF tech support. I wanted to experiment with NOF Essentials to see if I wanted to buy the full program. Guess this tells me what I need to do.
    I received a reply from Tech Support! The problem, apparently, was my BitDefender antivirus. It's been a great product for me but is sometimes over-protective. I was instructed to uninstall BitDefender, run CCleaner, install NOF Essentials and reinstall BitDefender. That's a lot of trouble but it worked.

Default Problem Installing Essentials 2014

Hi, Im trying to install Scania 10.2015 and everytime at the end I have this error its showed in a print screen.

Im installing it on a fresh, new install of Windows 7.

Does anyone knows how to resolve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrietthax View Post
    Hi, Im trying to install Scania 10.2015 and everytime at the end I have this error its showed in a print screen.

Im installing it on a fresh, new install of Windows 7.

Does anyone knows how to resolve this problem?
    Submit a ticket to technical support for further assistance.
    Last edited by ghostwriter; 01-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.