Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOF / App advice wanted

Simply set your master borders to zero margins. done.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Simply set your master borders to zero margins. done.
    Thanks Franko, but that's what I used to do with NOF 11...

NOF 15 however doesn't delete the template default blue banners (see below) which appear in the preview, so presumably will also do so when published?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zero margins.jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	2586

Quote Originally Posted by andyrats View Post
    Thanks Franko, but that's what I used to do with NOF 11...

NOF 15 however doesn't delete the template default blue banners (see below) which appear in the preview, so presumably will also do so when published?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zero margins.jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	2586
    Apologies, Just looked at this problem again with fresh eyes;

It helps if I switch the background colour to transparent..... doh!

Or you can set it to white. Or you can replace the background graphic in Style View.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Or you can set it to white. Or you can replace the background graphic in Style View.
    Thank you my friend :-)

Hi guys.

Forum newbie here, posting in the hope that someone may be in a position to offer me some advice.

I've been using NOF 12 for a bit now. I now want to create a mobile app to use on the Android platform (may want to add iPhone later). The app will be used within a voluntary organisation to glean information on a regular basis, so it won't need to be native or made available to the masses.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with coding at all but I do know my way around NOF 12 fairly well.

Bottom line for me is that I need to create an GBWhatsApp app that allows the user to complete a tick-box page of around 10-12 standardised YES/NO questions, then, when all the boxes are complete, they can hit a button at the bottom of the page that automatically emails the tick-box data to a pre-set (by me) email address.

I've looked at MOSAIC and a couple of other online tools, but they seem too limited for what I want.

Would anyone know whether or not any of the NOF versions can do what I'm looking for, or if not, could anyone possibly advise me where to look for something that will do what I'm looking for?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers and Peace wherever you are.

andy
    This only possible with the perfect programing and with perfect tools.

Look at the documentation for NOF 2015 in the "Forms Handler" topic. it will help Roblox Guides get-mobdrovip.com

Hi guys.

Forum newbie here, posting in the hope that someone may be in a position to offer me some advice.

I've been using NOF 12 for a bit now. I now want to create a mobile app to use on the Android platform (may want to add iPhone later). The app will be used within a voluntary organisation to glean information on a regular basis, so it won't need to be native or made available to the masses.

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with coding at all but I do know my way around NOF 12 fairly well.

Bottom line for me is that I need to create an GBWhatsApp app that allows the user to complete a tick-box page of around 10-12 standardised YES/NO questions, then, when all the boxes are complete, they can hit a button at the bottom of the page that automatically emails the tick-box data to a pre-set (by me) email address.

I've looked at MOSAIC and a couple of other online tools, but they seem too limited for what I want.

Would anyone know whether or not any of the NOF versions can do what I'm looking for, or if not, could anyone possibly advise me where to look for something that will do what I'm looking for?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers and Peace wherever you are.

andy
    Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    This only possible with the perfect programing and with perfect tools.
    Yes exactly tools are a main thing to get project or something complete.