Thread: Creating new page problem

Default Creating new page problem

Since updating my netobjects from 10.0 to fusion 2015 I now have the following problem. I create a new page and enter some text into the entry field, I publish that page and then create a new page. The text that I entered in the previous page is copied onto the new page. Is if the master settings have changed. This problem has only occurred since the update. If would be appreciated to get some help and advice on how to change this so the new page only shows the header and the navigation tabs.

Thanks you,

Callum

It would be nice to see a screenshot or (better) a link of what you mean Callum.....I presume it is a new site being created in NOF2015.

The site has been copied via template from the old version. It problem occurs when I want to create a new page on my website. If I enter some text on this new page and the publish the page it would normally save and text, photos and etc. If i were to create another new page it would be blank. However I have the issue that the text I entered on the previous page is appears again on the new page.

Does that make sense?

And that is on the new nof 2015

Sounds like you're placing content in the master border. That will result in it being on every page that shares that master border.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Okay that could be the reason why. So when I click on new page I should be able to edit that page and enter text without adding text in the master border?

Page specific content goes in the Layout area of each page. You place content you want on multiple pages in the Master Border areas.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums