Thread: Making an internal page

Lightbulb Making an internal page

How do I make an internal page without it being attached to a button on the navigation bar?

I have several pages and one being named the Information button for the site of a local PC Users Group Club, and I want to make a text navigation bar inside the Informtion page with 5 linked information pages but I don't want these info pages to be linked off the Information button on the top nav bar.

note: I am still working in the Corel Web Creator program Which I just got last week and I understand is the same as NetObjects, and understand that maybe some things are diff in the 2 programs and plan on switching / updating / up-grading soon, as I am waiting to get my IM answer to my question here on what I need to do!

But this is my 2nd post to get me started here on the Forums.

Thanks in advance!
    Dave SNUFFY Smith

Go to Site View (where you see a flowchart representation of your site) and select the page in question. On the right side of the page you should see "Page Properties" where you should click on the checkbox "Exclude from navigation".
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Ray I am still waiting to get the 15-upgrade working correctly to get this checked out and working, so till then I am holding on to your suggestion!

UPDATE Ray I got things working now and got the new NOF installed and will check out your suggestion today!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Dave Snuffy Smith; 12-17-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Oh and Ray I found out that the problem with getting my NOF installed and working was my darn Fat Fingers problem!

RayC THANKS for your answer, as after getting the NOF that I paid for 3 days ago installed and got past my Fat Finger Problem and typed the Serial Number correct instead of Copy & Pasting the wrong number I got NOF up and running No Problem lastnight.

Then started a new site with it and tried what you said and W0W! there it was in the NOF version to "Exclude from navigation" a page from the Nav Bar.
    And all is great now!

THANKS! Again My Friend, and don't be surprised if you don't see me in this friendly HELP Forum with more questions soon!

Default Making an internal page

That looks good to me.

1 Check your server, is it Linux?
    2 Check your file and folder permission
    3 Make sure clean browser cache and reload the page