Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot find Fusion 12 online to download

Default Cannot find Fusion 12 online to download

Frustrating. Originally updated to Fusion 12 from V11 by downloading from NetObjects, so no backup cd. Now I want to migrate to a new laptop and have no way to acquire V12, other than purchasing it again.

I guess I'm supposed to feel better about the company with the 33% discount that they're offering on V15 because they refuse to support V12. However, no support email address and no phone number does nothing to make them appear reputable.

That means real support is nonexistent. Time to look elsewhere.

Fusion 12 was 6 years ago; why would you expect to be able to download it still? There are many applications that old that the companies have removed from their download servers. I assume from your post you still have your NoF 12 serial number. If so, email me and I'll send you the version 12 installer which I have archived. And in future, always save copies of software you buy and download so you'll have access to them in future. The IT industry is, and has always been, a volatile one. Companies come and go. I have a number of applications for which the companies that created them have now gone out of business. One - a Japanese tuition program which I paid over $600 for back in the '90s now no longer runs on any windows OS since XP and there is no updated version. It's the nature of the business world.

Hello. I kinda have the same problem. I have been using version 12 to put up my sites. My computer crashed and I can't get on the web at all. I backed up all of my sites, but it never occurred to me ot locate my old install disk. I actually ordered one from Cleverbridge at the time, I believe. I can still access the computer itself from the keyboard, but can't find the program to copy off to a dvd and transfer to a computer. I actually paid for version 13, AND VER 15 AT. I believe that I ordered backup copies of all, but can't find them at all. Going crazy. I need to install ver 12 on my other computer to get the sites back up and updated, or find it on my old computer. I lloked for everything I could think of for a name and can't find it. I would gladly pay for another ver 12 upgrade or full package, or whatever is necessary to get this going. Could you send me the installer also? I can still find ver 5 that was a new install. I hate to be a bother but spent all day looking and trying everything I could think of. Sorry
    Last edited by davidbaxter; 02-06-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Please edit this post immediately to remove your serial numbers and don't ever post serial numbers in a public forum. Once you've done this we can help you with the installers.

Hello and thanks for your quick response. I have spent hours trying to locate these files and it appears to be hopeless. I would appreciate all of the help that you can offer.

See my reply to Robert above. Send me your email address and I'll send you the NoF 12 installer which I have archived. I would suggest you make a protected directory on your web server and upload your installer(s) to it. That way you can always access the software you've purchased even if your PC dies.

Hi, thanks again. my email address is ispyXXX@hotmail.com. I hope this is the right place to do this. I can't see any other links.I will make better plans this time. I have been double backing up the websites to dvd and sdcard. But thought that I could just still find the program and reinstall it. I can't so I will make plans to fix this. Thanks
    Last edited by davidbaxter; 02-11-2017 at 12:28 AM.

It's 113MB so sending to you via Sendspace.com. Delete your email address above once you've got it; hate to see it harvested by spambots.

Hi, I really appreciate the help. I don't know anything about sendspace. How does that work?

I did just locate sendspace and set up an account there. Thanks for the info, That resource could come in handly. I have had problems sending large files before. Please send that installer at your earliest convenience. Thanks again