Thread: Mosaic site security certificate expired, mobile site is not displaying images

Default Mosaic site security certificate expired, mobile site is not displaying images

Hello - in the last few days, our mobile site m.pgbc.com is only showing text. I also get a privacy error/security certificate expired when opening https://mosaic.netobjects.com/
    Is there an issue with the Mosaic server?

Thank you!

This has been resolved - thanks!

www.gotHosting.biz - - - - - - - - - - - www.gotFusion.com

Thanks for reporting it.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Support: http://www.gotFusion.com
    NetObjects Fusion Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

No, it has not been resolved. I too am not having any images display. Heck, you can't even create a new account anymore. Is Mosaic finally dead? After getting no response from suport, I finally canceled my account.

With all the complaints that are expressed on this site, I am beginning to come to the conclusion that maybe "nobody is home" anymore. I like Net Objects. I am going to miss new versions if this company ceases operating. Unfortunately, NOF has the same problems that other companies have in a maturing business, which is too many companies selling the same product and nobody is making enough to stay strong in business. What can you do? I hope I am wrong. If I have to go back to writing HTML code to make websites again someday, I will stop making websites.

Too many resources are not working right anymore, and if this forum site stops working, I think that is a sign that the end has occurred. I hope somebody keeps the on line documentation going for a long time, not that very many people actually use it.

Update:

I did a search for any business that was at or near 99 Lantern Dr., Doylestown, PA. I found Innovative Tax Solutions in that building and called them. I talked to a nice lady that said she and the company have been in the small 3 floor building (2 suites per floor) for 15 months. She said she never heard of NOF nor anybody in her office has heard of NetObjects or any company making software there. She said everybody pretty much knows everybody else. Draw your own conclusions.

Another update:

I found another address for Netobjects to include suite #302. The woman I talked to at Innovative Tax was in suite #301. She should have been next door to Netobjects. Or maybe NOF just moved to another office and didn't tell anyone.
    Last edited by rick6811; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:01 AM.
    Http://webhq.us
    Managed Web Site Hosting
    Upload your site...You are done!