Thread: question about corelwebdesignx8 and netobjectfusion

Cool question about corelwebdesignx8 and netobjectfusion

I recently purchase from corel websitedesign x8 from the corel website so I notice that when I open it it said netobjectfussion but I notice no version number.?
    so what version is it and did corel draw purchase nof thank you

Past threads show NOF has sold some of their intellectual property to Corel, but maybe not the company. This place is rife with speculation and fairy hopes.

What version it is undetermined (confidential). It would take someone to have all that stuff on their machine opened to make a comparison guess. If your seriously looking to either company for web production, I would stay with Corel as a graphics tool. NOF as a web tool, well ... Hope since_2014 can help you.

BTW - My last machine exploded and in going to a new machine I forced myself to abandon Adobe PS for the X8 Corel Graphics Suite. I did install my old version of NOF12 and it was no problem. If you have to go NOF, advice is get essentials (free) then take advantage of the upgrade price.

Very impressed with W10 and the new X8 with Corel. Some say Photoshop is essential for their work but that can only be reasoned by needing the right colour branded feather in your cap. You would have to be at an agency to really need that. Windows new OS and X8 - a beautiful tandum.
    Last edited by Beach Ape; 02-08-2017 at 01:23 AM.

If you use the menu bar option Help > About (last selection) it will tell you the version # of the product.

NetO licensed the distribution of their product with the Corel graphic suite software.

This has been a common practice.

I recall Fus9ion 4 coming with Allaire Homesite, coldFusion, and a rather sweet button and logo design product (can't recall the name now)
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Boy, do Corel users have a hate-on for Corel Website Creator.

I've made a couple of attempts to defend it (and NOF) "for what it is", but it routinely gets lambasted.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

I think PhotoImpact....

I recall Fus9ion 4 coming with Allaire Homesite, coldFusion, and a rather sweet button and logo design product (can't recall the name now)
    I remember that. Homesite was my coding app of choice; in fact, I bought it before it was bundled with Fusion and in my early days that was pretty much the only web tool I used. I think the button and logo tool was from CoffeeCup but can't be sure now.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    I remember that. Homesite was my coding app of choice; in fact, I bought it before it was bundled with Fusion and in my early days that was pretty much the only web tool I used. I think the button and logo tool was from CoffeeCup but can't be sure now.

I still use the last release from Adobe (5.5). It works well with windows 10 surprisingly seeing as it is an XP based program.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz