Thread: Getting Error on Home Page of Website, but don't see this during design in NOF15

Question Getting Error on Home Page of Website, but don't see this during design in NOF15

In NOF15 program I make changes to my website - which I recently tuned-up and revamped.
    I see no errors - via NOF15 program and design, but once I upload and check via Chrome browser I get the following error right at the upper left corner of "layout" area of design:

STYLE="font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; background-color: rgb(255,255,255); background-image: none; margin: 2px 0px 0px 2px;">

It also changes the color and inserts a colored bar - that I do not want there. This is actually happening in about 3 of my total 10 pages of my site. On the other pages it only inserts the different colored bar (which I don't want, but without the error code above).Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170209_161820_resized.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	2594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170209_161843.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	2595

I've tried everything and match against the good pages, but just can't seem to fix it. I've been with a NetObjects customer since 1996 and is the only program I use to create and update my site. I'm told all the time that I'm an idiot for not going to Wordpress, but I'm a creature of habit.

HELP!!!

you have manually inserted this code in the body frame html and you forgot to add an opening <

Correct: <STYLE="font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; background-color: rgb(255,255,255); background-image: none; margin: 2px 0px 0px 2px;">

btw, it is very bad to use frames
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anton-0197.png 
Views:	314 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	2596  
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 02-10-2017 at 01:35 AM.

What Anton said. Frames are no longer part of the official html spec, as of html 5. The fact that Nof 2015 still allows them to be included is an oversight in the programming IMHO and should be removed from the next release.