Thread: Banner missing on page

Default Banner missing on page

Using Net Objects 11 I have added a page to an existing site, everything appears OK except the Banner doesn't appear only a small x in a black square with the title name appearing alongside it. Everything appears when I publish the page and the problem only appears when I load it up to the site.

Any ideas why?

Does the page use the same MasterBorder as the other pages? If not, change it so it does.

Yes they both use 'Default master border', it works fine when I preview it and do a local publish but when it goes up to the server the problem occurs.

Can you post a URL of the page? Hard to tell what something looks like when you can't see it......

Did you change the name of the page? This would create a new banner which you would need to upload. How did you upload? Did you force refresh your browser (the image may be there but your browser thinks it already has it)?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

This is the URL for the page - http://www.murrumbapistolclub.org/html/noticeboard.html

Only the Home page (index.html) and the page in question - Noticeboard, have been uploaded to the Server all of the other pages have not been changed. The original name of the page in question was - What's On, I thought that apostrophe in the original name may have caused the problem so I changed the page name to - Noticeboard.

The site was setup with AllWebMenu but my activation code has expired so I was unable to use the menu, that is why I used the page link in the page heading.

Have you tried placing the banner again using the banner tool in Page View? Also maybe try changing the banner in Style View and then changing it back again.