HELP! Can anyone help restore my sanity? I have a very large personal website. Hundreds of pages of text and thousands of images. Thousands of hours work. Yesterday I tried to load two new pages but NOF12 won't let me. Just occasionally (but not usually) it will send a small .htm file but as soon as it hits a .jpg file it hangs and come back with "Error Sending the File k:\church 23/preview/autogen/Gaddesby Web062" (for example). This happens even with a page that has been previously uploaded. This has just started happening and it does it with whichever version of my site (I keep many backups) I use. I have re-optimised. I have verified assets. I have generated a whole Local site (took over 2 hours on a powerful desktop) that works perfectly. I have seen on other postings that this means all is ok but I still can't upload via Remote Connection. I have verified the connection to the server. I can see that one or two .htm files have got through. I tried re-loading an existing page. This was a mistake because having received a small .htm file and nothing else that page is now blank. I dare not just send the whole site (which would take hours) in case it wipes out the whole site (and I would probably slash my wrists). I'm no techie and I don't know anything about using an external ftp program. But my problem - I can't over-emphasise this - is that the site is highly structured, with hundreds of internal links. I'm scared to death of trying to to do anything outside the NOF program. I'm hoping someone has some ideas...pretty please! Lionel