Thread: Submit button not working

Default Submit button not working

I have built so many websites with this awesome program, so it's not like I'm a newbie at it. I consider myself a pro (can probably even work there - lol)

This time though, my submit button isn't working. I have used the forms feature many times before, but this time I do not get the emails. What am I doing wrong? No matter which email address I put in there I do not get it.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	help.PNG 
Views:	338 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	2360  

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveNetObjects View Post
    I have built so many websites with this awesome program, so it's not like I'm a newbie at it. I consider myself a pro (can probably even work there - lol)

This time though, my submit button isn't working. I have used the forms feature many times before, but this time I do not get the emails. What am I doing wrong? No matter which email address I put in there I do not get it.

Thanks!
    ANYONE? Please? I'm dead in the water, and customer is waiting.

Pretty sure "From" has to be an email address.

I haven't used the built-in Form handler in quite a while... but it would make sense.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Doesn't have tot be an email address. I have forms on my other sites, from just shows who it's from, like "Mike Smith" or whatever. Thanks for the only one replying, though.

As I said, I do have other forms on other pages. I copied them verbatim from one to the other. What I have done should work!

Nevermind. I fixed it. I had to redesign the whole damn website from scratch in a new Netobjects File. I basically copied & pasted everything from one to the other. Now it works.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveNetObjects View Post
    Nevermind. I fixed it. I had to redesign the whole damn website from scratch in a new Netobjects File. I basically copied & pasted everything from one to the other. Now it works.
    I have upgraded to NOF 15 and also battles to get e-mail. When I submit it takes me directly to error message in php. I only tried in preview mode, did not publish yet. Any pointers on where to look?

Default Submit button not working

Strange. I did copy all the files and still not working.

Not sure what is going on... any ideas?

I am also experiencing the same problem

7 words hardly describes the problem you are experiencing. However, if I took a wild guess I would say you are trying to get the forms handler to work without putting the site on an actual server with PHP enabled. If you don't it's not going to work.

Also, if you don't follow the steps outlined in the documentation, your forms handler is not going to work as expected.
    Last edited by rick6811; 03-23-2017 at 02:06 PM.