Thread: Landing Page - How to?

Question Landing Page - How to?

I have added a page to my web site that is not included in the site navigation. I need to create a link to this page but do not have a clue as to what information to put in the link. I am thinking something like http:/mysite.com/landingpage Thanks in advance

What you are really asking is how you can make this page a target of a link. There are a few ways to do it and they are listed in the online documentation under the heading "Links" and targets that can be used.

http:/mysite.com/landingpage.html is one way but how is a visitor going to get back to the main site directly to a page they want to go to without using some awkward steps.

Landingpage can be almost any type of file like htm, html, php, wav, flv, .exe, pdf, jpg,...etc and they will render correctly in Fire Fox but I am not sure if that is true of all the other browsers. This assumes that supporting apps are present on the visitors computer.
    Last edited by rick6811; 03-08-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks Rick,

The link will be on a Face Book page and will lead to a Buy Now page. There are navigation buttons on the page if anyone wants to explore the site further.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronchai View Post
    I have added a page to my web site that is not included in the site navigation. I need to create a link to this page but do not have a clue as to what information to put in the link. I am thinking something like http:/mysite.com/landingpage Thanks in advance
    Hi Ron,

You can also include the page at the very bottom of all the pages seen when you click on 'Site' AND it will appear on the site navigation.
    Check on the hosting server which page in your website is the least visited. This is where the navigation button to your new page should be, IF you want to hide it away from the front page or from the other pages.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

See the red rectangle in the image below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	site.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	2606  
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.