Thread: Centered Visual Lightbox

Default Centered Visual Lightbox

Good Afternoon,

Would any of you know what part of the code needs modified to center the lightbox within the screen? it seems as thought it's weighted to the top of the screen, not allowing the the image to gain size. (Link to one of my galleries) Thanks in advance.

http://tennesseeelectricguitar.com/P...k/sgtrock.html

Couple of things I notice right away. 1. You're using the wrong charset for html 5; you need to change it to utf-8. You do this in Site Options.
    2. You have two closing body tags. One is at the end of the body as should be but you have another at the end of your visual lightbox code.
    You also have a <body> tag and then another <head> tag (just before your VLB head definition). You also have two closing </html> tags. Run the site through a coding app that highlights orphan tags and get rid of them.
    Don't know if these will make a difference to the problem you posted, but they definitely need to be cleaned up as they may break certain browsers. YOu may be better of creating a clean page and closely checking any code you paste into it as that seems to be where these problems are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonM View Post
    Good Afternoon,

Would any of you know what part of the code needs modified to center the lightbox within the screen? it seems as thought it's weighted to the top of the screen, not allowing the the image to gain size. (Link to one of my galleries) Thanks in advance.

http://tennesseeelectricguitar.com/P...k/sgtrock.html
    it's not mathematically centered, but (on a desktop screen) it looks perfect the way it's placed.