I have looked though the documentation but can't seem to find what I need. I would like my new web site to have floating panels (or perhaps I should call them windows)

I will try to explain as best I can.

Imagine a background image that is fixed and as you scroll down the screen, the background image gets covered by a new panel as it moves up and covers the background image. I am not "pushing" the background image up but rather moving another pane over it. Kind of like having a Master Border in the background that gets covered by a new layout in front of it.

Everything I find about floating panels refers to toolkit panels but I am asking about a web page panel (or window).

Below is a link that shows what I'm writing about:


- Bill