In the past, even with previous versions, I never had problems uploading a site or updating one.
NOW, I cannot upload at all, not matter what I do.
1. I make sure I am connected to the web.
2. Enter all the data correctly in the the Publish Settings but cannot upload.
3. Call hosting support and ask the to give me the correct information which always matches the information I have already put in.
4. Check the Port to make sure it is Port 21 which works for Bluehost and GoDaddy hosting.
5. Make another call to the support line just to make sure I am not making any mistake in enteritng the correct data into the Pulish Settings.
6. Use Filezilla to make sure I can get online with the right user name password, etc. I GET INTO MY ACCOUNT. However, I do not want to use FileZilla, or Ipswitch to upload my sites. I have always done it in NOF and expect to continue the practice.
Please help me solve the problem with the Publish Settings or whatever the cause of this problem is. THANK YOU.