Thread: Possible injury, please help

Default Possible injury, please help

Hey guys, long-time reader, first-time poster really freaking out.

I haven't been doing much PE, I did the beginner 90-day routine like six months ago, but lost the motivation to continue because of some personal life stuff.

I think I got a sexual injury. My gf and I had sex for about an hour and a half, and she's quite tight, so there was already a lot of blood packed into my penis. She finished me with a handjob that was definitely excessively firm-gripped, a little painful during ejaculation but I didn't think much of it. There was no immediate pain or anything weird.

When I got home an hour later, I got some food, still didn't notice anything wrong, then after about twenty minutes I went to pee. There is significant shrinkage (like 50% of my overall length), the sides of the shaft feel hard, and there's some kind of raised hard lumps under (or IN?) the veins at the top of the head (uncircumcised).

My penis is a little sore, like, enough to know that it was squeezed quite hard, but nothing too bad. On a scale of 1 to 10 it's like a 2. No issues during urination, I can still stretch it, bend it (even though the sides feel hard I can bend it gently to either side) and things feel generally normal, although I haven't tried to get an erection so I don't know what might happen there.

Does anyone know what this might be? I'm thinking the bumps might be a lymphocele? The shrinkage and hard sides have me worried that this could be hard flaccid though, so I'm generally pretty anxious right now. I also don't have insurance so I'd like to avoid seeing a urologist if at all possible - do you guys think this is serious or something that will get better with rest?

You want medical advice from the clowns on this site??? You ain't smart at all.

If you feel that you have an injury, contact your doctor immediately. The human body is quite complicated, and signs of injury can be a symptom of a more complex disease. The main thing is to find the cause of the pain in time and eliminate it.
    Of course, it is best to deal with the prevention of diseases; otherwise, by the age of 40, the entire salary will be spent only on medicines. By the way, it is also very important for children to undergo a constant examination by a doctor. I enroll my children for examination at https://www.cameronmch.com/services/pediatrics/. In addition, it is worth taking tests for vitamins, trace elements, and other important indicators every year.

it's pretty interesting