Thread: Menu Bar Drop Down

Default Menu Bar Drop Down

Hi,

I have a main page (services) which will have 12 sub-pages, when the menu drops down to list these service pages the list is far too long. Is there any way I can break this menu down into columns (see attached, would rather more graphical than list) with Netobjects or can anyone recommend a tool that works with NOF that can accomplish this?

Thank you

MarkClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Menubar.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	2644

You can't do it with the built-in Netobjects component. You can do it with AllWebMenus and I think with CSS3 Menus. There are probably other tools out there. Working with NOF is easy; once you've created your menu simply copy the code and insert it at the appropriate place on your page, either Layout or MasterBorder using Ctrl-T to insert.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    You can't do it with the built-in Netobjects component. You can do it with AllWebMenus and I think with CSS3 Menus. There are probably other tools out there. Working with NOF is easy; once you've created your menu simply copy the code and insert it at the appropriate place on your page, either Layout or MasterBorder using Ctrl-T to insert.
    Thank you very much!