Thread: NOF15 and menu problem

Default NOF15 and menu problem

The website in question was working fine, I updated one page to include a Google map and uploaded the modified page to the server. The page and the map work fine except the menu at the top of the page is now not working properly it is not showing the buttons on the menu only the little black box with the white cross in it; plus the name that appears on the button. Click on the name and the menu works but the little black box is still there.

Any assistance and advice would be greatly appreciated. The site in question is www.murrumbapistolclub.org

Thanks in advance.

do a full local publish and see if the site is fine, if yes, do a full remote publish, preferably with ftp software such as filezilla (free)

The local publish works fine. I have Filezilla but I'm not familiar with remote publish, is that merely uploading the local publish to the server and overwriting the existing files?

I've experienced the same issue, more so in NOF12 with child pages. In any event, simply delete the "non-working nav-bar" and replace. If you are using the NOF FTP utility, FTP selected page, and changed assets only. Do this one page at a time and you should be good. I've corrected this, and secondary nav bars being replaced by primary numerous times.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by firstbas View Post
    The local publish works fine. I have Filezilla but I'm not familiar with remote publish, is that merely uploading the local publish to the server and overwriting the existing files?
    yes, remote publish = uploading the contents of the local publish folder with filezilla etc

before you do, delete the local publish folder and do a full local publish, then upload its contents

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    yes, remote publish = uploading the contents of the local publish folder with filezilla etc

before you do, delete the local publish folder and do a full local publish, then upload its contents
    Thank you Anton, all is good it is now working OK, I appreciate your assistance