Thread: FTP errors

Default FTP errors

When publishing to server using inbuilt FTPO (as I always do....) getting around 20+ errors all in the format:
    Error sending the file C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 2015\NetObjects System\Resources\js\external\jquery\plugins\js-webshim\minified\shims\i18n\formcfg-el.js to the server
    Error sending the file C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 2015\NetObjects System\Resources\js\external\jquery\plugins\js-webshim\minified\shims\i18n\formcfg-en.js to the server
    etc

What are these files?

Am not using any plugins on the website. DID try the snippet for Facebook feed but it didn't work as required, so deleted it and just added Facebook text feed via Alt/t and text, which is ok. Are these errors somehow left over from trying the snippet?

Publishes ok in Local Publish and yes I could ftp from there but would like to get to the bottom of why these errors are occurring. The site was converted from NOF10 to NOF2015 correctly by way of export.

thanks

PS: NOF inbuilt FTP and the website was fine when I loaded it to my own client sub directory.

Tried FTP agaian from NOF...this time similar (24) errors but all .....
    Error sending the file C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 2015\NetObjects System\Resources\js\external\jquery\plugins\js-webshim\minified\shims\combos\99.js to the server
    Last edited by gprit; 06-09-2017 at 02:01 PM. Reason: More information

Same problems here. "Upgraded" from 2012, which was working fine, but 2015 won't publish anything. I keep getting these errors:

Error sending the file C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 2015\NetObjects System\Resources\js\external\jquery\plugins\js-webshim\minified\shims\moxie\js\moxie-html4.js to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files (x86)\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 2015\NetObjects System\Resources\js\external\jquery\plugins\js-webshim\minified\shims\moxie\js\moxie-swf.js to the server

I wasted an entire day using 2015 to setup a new website and now I'll have to go back to 2012 and redo everything just to get it to work. Total waste of time and money for me.

it should not do that

I assume you excluded all three Netobjects folders from the anti virus scanner?

webshim files are used to make forms work in old browsers like IE8, I assume you built a form?

if using HTML5 and UTF8 char set, it should not be an issue

as long as you can do a full local publish and all works well, you have no issue. Simply upload the contents of local publish with filezilla (free)

filezilla works all the time, the Nof publish tool only works with some providers

also, it is a good idea to go to site view and reoptimize, then go to asset view and choose delete unused assets, then delete or empty Local Publish, then do a full local publish and then upload with filezilla

Just an update......never got to the bottom of this one. All other sites ex NOFv10 exported to NOF2015 publish via inbuilt NOF FTP with no problems, so not an issue with anti-virus. I had to manually FTP from Local Publish files and then all was ok. One other thing I noticed (which might help others) jwas that the submit button on a form did not 'do' anything. On checking, the original form name had been changed in nof 2015, so had to change that in the 'new' version. Submit worked then.