Thread: Form Help

Default Form Help

Gprit,

I need assistance getting a form to submit to my email. I have the form set up, and the reset and submit button set up. It will not go to my email successfully. Can anyone walk me through the steps. I would be willing to pay for assistance. I know it is a simple mistake, but worth paying for someone who can help. I have spend endless hours trying to figure out where my mistake is with no success.

Barbara Lugo

Quote Originally Posted by Blugo View Post
    Gprit,

I need assistance getting a form to submit to my email. I have the form set up, and the reset and submit button set up. It will not go to my email successfully. Can anyone walk me through the steps. I would be willing to pay for assistance. I know it is a simple mistake, but worth paying for someone who can help. I have spend endless hours trying to figure out where my mistake is with no success.

Barbara Lugo
    Barbara,

Open a new thread.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

Hello Barbara - and yes....a new thread should have been opened. Anyway I have PM you....it cannot be that serious and hey, we don't go looking for payment here...just glad to help if we can.

Hi Barbara - haven't had a resposne to my PM, so I guess you might have solved it now?
    If you have, post the solution here for others....if not...get in touch.