Thread: Photos not displaying at full size from gallery

Default Photos not displaying at full size from gallery

I am trying to use the Photo Gallery tool. I have loaded pages at 10% of their original size, 50% and full size (highest resolution). I have tried using virtually every setting/option in the gallery tool, and no matter what I do, the photos all display at the same size. Especially using the highest resolution, when I click on a thumbnail, it should display at full size, taking up the whole page.

Either I am not doing something correctly, or the Photo Gallery tool isn't working right. I need the photos to display at full size when someone clicks on the thumbnail.

PLEASE...someone help me figure out what's wrong.

Thank you and take care,
    Bruce

are you using an inline gallery where each image is displayed in a unique new page? or a popup gallery? in which case, what size did you set for the popup

and Nof does not dynamically size images to firt full screen, because there are many users with various screen sizes, such as 800x600, 1280x1024, 1368x768, 1024x576, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 3820x2160 and some smaller ones for iphones and android browsers

which of these sizes would you like to please

I am using a pop-up gallery and tried different settings...different dimensions, full page, etc. Not worried about Net Objects resizing the photos...I can size them to virtually any size.

I've also tried the options such as center each photo, offset the starting position, etc., and every photo, despite the size I make it and options always displays in the upper left-hand corner and about 3" by 5".

Any suggestions?
    Thanks and take care,
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by bojbrown View Post
    I am using a pop-up gallery and tried different settings...different dimensions, full page, etc. Not worried about Net Objects resizing the photos...I can size them to virtually any size.

I've also tried the options such as center each photo, offset the starting position, etc., and every photo, despite the size I make it and options always displays in the upper left-hand corner and about 3" by 5".

Any suggestions?
    Thanks and take care,
    Bruce
    go to the stacked pages and apply a desired width to each image or all images in one hit
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...image-size.png

Note: the maximum width possible with the Nof Gallery is 1000px

I personally use Coolmaps ThumbsUp, it has no size limit and woks well as a Nof plugin
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 07-22-2017 at 12:14 AM.