Thread: Securing Full Version of NOF 2015

Default Securing Full Version of NOF 2015

second try at this. I upgraded to NOF 2015 in NOV 2015. I paid for it, have by serial # but obviously never received the FULL version as I did not buy the cd for this version like I have always done in the past since Ver 8. My harddrive died, it has been replaced, I did not have a backup of the upgrade NOF 2015. I had so many problems when trying to move my 2013 websites to 2015 that I avoided it like a plague. I am now wanting to try again. HOW DOES ONE, AFTER ALREADY PAYING FOR THE UPGRADE, acquire a cd with it on there? I am willing to pay for a cd charge but not for a whole new full copy as I already paid for it. I cannot find access to NOF and this need any where. Checked ask|net who distributed my previous disks but don't find access to this product. Someone from NET Objects or other since the forum is the only place for help PLEASE help me with this issue.

try steve@netobjects.com and explain with your serial included in the email, he should give you a download link. If he does not, I will send you the installer providing you can show me a serial

Thank you, I am sending email now. Why does NOF make it so difficult for us once we purchase their product? I have been such a loyal user of this product and gone through "H" to keep it but receive nothing but good folk in a forum? Don't get this marketing effort. Thanks for your response.

I think many of us are wondering the same thing. I was a beta tester of Fusion back in '96 and have been a user of the product ever since. I have now been forced to move away from it simply because it seems the owners have abandoned it in favour of Koken (which I use and for which I have received excellent support). Haven't seen a comment in these forums from a Netobjects staffer for a very long time.

Hello guys.
    Unfortunatly i'm in the same situation. I'm trying to install NOF in VMWare under OSX but i can't find back my NOF15 copy.
    I have the NOF15 key with me. Could one of you tell me how to download this version ?
    I would really appreciate. I don't really want to pay again for that version.

Sorry guys. I made a mistake. What i need is NetObjects-Fusion-2015-upgrade.exe

Quote Originally Posted by fock View Post
    Sorry guys. I made a mistake. What i need is NetObjects-Fusion-2015-upgrade.exe
    there is no difference

you install the full version of Nof15 and enter the upgrade serial, it will then ask you to enter the previous version serial
    if you can show me both via email, I send you the installer