Thread: Wrong serial number via email?

Default Wrong serial number via email?

Hello!

I was just trying to install (several times and with several different email addresses ) the free Netobjects Fusion Essentials software from the German Netobjects website in order to see how good the software is and if I maybe want to buy the full version, but I have not succeeded.

The problem seems that I receive the email to confirm the email address and the email with the download link and the serial number, but when I have confirmed my email address, clicked on the download link and the installation has started, there appears a window to type in the serial number and when I have done that it says that the serial number is wrong. I have not done copy & paste and also made sure there in no typo.

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to contact the support of Netobjects (they don´t want sell anything?!)...

Can anyone help?

Thanks & best wishes from Germany!

Hi!

Ich antworte mal in deutsch.
    Kannst du die Seriennummer hier posten? Wobei es nur um das "Format" geht. Also ändere einfach die hintere(n) Zahlenkolonne(n) die am Ende anliegen.

LG Raven
    Last edited by Raven2.0; 08-03-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Hallo,
    habe es versucht mit allen möglichen Kombinationen.
    Kein Erfolg.
    Hat noch jemand einen guten Rat?
    LG
    Paul

Hi,

habe das gleiche Problem wie Paul. Format ist NFG-1300-R-620-12345-67890. Habe die Seriennummer mit Copy&Paste eingefügt. Tut trotzdem nicht :-(
    LG
    Arnold