Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEtObjects.... Windows 10 64bit not working

I am in Eastern time and will try to help tomorrow morning my time. Let me know the time of your preference.

It seems like you have gone silent. If you want my help on this, let me know.

thank you for all your help I found it was bit defender and reg error I fixed with ccleaner and soft reboot.

Same problem- I have been waiting 9 days and I have only received an acknowledgement and ticket number.

Not sre how many times we have to say this here. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM NOF SUPPORT.

If you want help, provide as much detail as possible, screenshot if necessary. There are lots of people here willing to try and help if you take the time to detail, instaed of just saying 'this has stopped working...'.

My post #5 asks some questions.....and often BitDefender anto virus is the problem - have gone through it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    Not sre how many times we have to say this here. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM NOF SUPPORT.
    Hasn't been mentioned at all in this thread, if you mean over all ...

I'm pretty sure you will have to keep on mentioning it over and over again under the current business model don't ya think?

Yes...I meant all over the forum. First thing people should do is check if the same problem has been raised before...THEN they will see not to expect any response from NOF.
    Anyway Sweldon, glad it is sorted for you......now Mike E, how are you getting along? What O/s and Anti-virus are you using?

I had the same problem and wasted many hours trying to find a solution.

I do use Bitdefender Gravityzone: Endpoint Security Tools.

I have a new 64 bit Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 - all the latest updates applied.

I did have to uninstall NOF15 and Bitdefender. For safe measure I disabled the WiFi adapter during this process.
    Then I did reinstall NOF15 and it would open. I also applied Update 1 to NOF 15.

After all that I reinstalled Bitdefender.

Now it is working.

My remaining concern is - is NOF15 a dead product with no support and no update in 3 years and counting?

Thanks.

BIT DEFENDER is a known case of many problems. That's one reason I went to another product.

Yes, seems like no more updates from NOF - which is a shame because it is still one of the best products around...except it does not create responsive websites, although one CAN make a specific mobile website, which is much more flexible and customisable than the 'one size fits all' that seems to prevail at the moment (mostly), with one or two exceptions.
    I've been using Mobirise for quick responsiveness but I have to say NOF is much easier and flexible when you have mastered the basics, and Mobirise (and similar products) all produce pretty much the same look sites.

I was not able to get the bybit clone script so I tired to get anything possible online with https://writemypaper.site/ which is an easy way to communicate with friends and expert about the career options and assignment homework