Thread: Website update from Version 7.5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Website update from Version 7.5

Hi I am updating my cycling clubs website from version 7.5 to latest Essentials - no budget so far, using free version. I am not the original user, but I have volunteered to update the content. Have made good progress, but need to use my powerful Windows 10 desktop and do regular event meetings etc.

Have used the template which is OK on version 7.5, but is rejected by latest 'Essentials' as not recognised. Is this as it is? or can I transfer the old content to the latest version. Any help appreciated. Thanks Geoff

I have no idea of all the limitations of Essentials (never used it)

Default lets update

I have been saved from boredom ever since I got to know of Vidmate and installed it into my smartphone. I also found a hack to get Vidmate for PC which works as well as as the apk version itself. Absolutely love it. Download Vidmate

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Turner View Post
    Hi I am updating my cycling clubs website from version 7.5 to latest Essentials - no budget so far, using free gbwhatsapp version. I am not the original user, but I have volunteered to update the content. Have made good progress, but need to use my powerful Windows 10 desktop and do regular event meetings etc.

Have used the template which is OK on version 7.5, but is rejected by latest 'Essentials' as not recognised. Is this as it is? or can I transfer the old content to the latest version. Any help appreciated. Thanks Geoff
    Versions 7.0.x and 7.1.x and earlier must be upgraded to version 7.6 or 7.7 before they can be upgraded to version 7.8.x.
    Websense Content Gateway and V-Series appliances must be at v7.7.x to upgrade to v7.8. (Note that V-Series appliances must first upgrade to v7.8.1 before upgrading to v7.8.2 or 7.8.3.)
    Data Security components (included with Web Security Gateway Anywhere) must be at v7.7.x to upgrade to v7.8.
    For example, the path might be:
    v7.0 (Web Filter, software-only) > v7.5 > v7.7 > v7.8
    v7.1.1 (Web Security Gateway) > 7.6 > v7.7 > v7.8
    Policy information and most configuration details are preserved across intermediate upgrades.

Data Security components (included with Web Security Gateway Anywhere) must be at v7.7.x to upgrade to v7.8.
    https://mrtechbusiness.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    Versions 7.0.x and 7.1.x and earlier must be upgraded to version 7.6 or 7.7 before they can be WhatsApp plus Apk upgraded to version 7.8.x.
    Websense Content Gateway and V-Series appliances must be at v7.7.x to upgrade to v7.8. (Note that V-Series appliances must first upgrade to v7.8.1 before upgrading to v7.8.2 or 7.8.3.)
    For example, the path might be:
    v7.0 (Web Filter, software-only) > v7.5 > v7.7 > v7.8
    v7.1.1 (Web Security Gateway) > 7.6 > v7.7 > v7.8
    Policy information and most configuration details are preserved across intermediate upgrades.
    Awesome info, Excellent work I really like it this what I am looking for thanks for sharing it here.

I have no idea

Thumbs up HTML Templates Will Help

Hello, I have read your issue and I suggest you tuition website template will help to get rid of updating issues. This template is in an HTML and there is no need to update anything.
    I hope this suggestion will help you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Turner View Post
    Hi I am updating my cycling clubs website from version 7.5 to latest Essentials - no budget so far, using free version. I am not the original user, but I have volunteered to update the content. Have made good progress, but need to use my powerful Windows 10 desktop and do regular event meetings etc. https://apkchips.com/

Great information. Im looking for this.