Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All the web models, buttons and other resources desapeared

Default All the web models, buttons and other resources desapeared

I've been trying to use my NetObjects 2015, and all the site models and resources desapeared from the app site. I deleted the app and installed it again, and I still have the same problem. What can I do?

What do you mena by 'all site models' (=styles??) and buttons (top of page formatting??).

A screen shot would be good so we can see.

Actually everything: Templates, assets, styles. Everything is missing. I reinstalled the software, and still have the same problem. Buttons, objects, etc. are all missing. I tryied to create a new site, and I had the same result. Exploring the files where the software is installed, I find all the files empty. Navigation Bars, buttons, etc. In sum, the software became useless.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1).jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	2691Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (2).jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	2692 Here you have two screenshots.

uninstall Nof and delete all left behind folders (not your user sites if you have any)

be sure all antivirus programs or bitdefender are disabled when you install Nof (especially since you use Win10)

I thought uou menat that the NOF buttons etc were missing from the application itself. Looks like they are missing on a website that you have build.
    How did you open this?? It looks almost as if you opened a .bak file - which would explain the missing graphics.
    Clean up as Anton suggested - if you use BitDefender you may need to UNINSTALL rather than disable it.

Install and try building a page for a new website and check that the navigation bar etc are all ok.
    Then make sure you open your current website from the .nod file OR if you have one, from a saved .zip template file.

Dear Gprit. Actually they are missing from the APP itself. As well, of course, when I try to build a site.

Dear Anton.

I will do so. I did unistall and reinstall NOF but I did not deleted all the folders. Tks.

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    uninstall Nof and delete all left behind folders (not your user sites if you have any)

be sure all antivirus programs or bitdefender are disabled when you install Nof (especially since you use Win10)
    Dear Anton.

Thank-you. I did it as advised, and it worked!

be sure to exclude the 3 Netobjects folders from anti virus scanners
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...exclusions.png