Thread: Text Wrap

Default Text Wrap

Good Morning,

I read one or two threads regarding text wrap but, it wasn't really clear to me. When I drop in a gif or png it still brings it in as a rectangle and doesn't "wrap" is there not a way to wrap text around a custom shape? Thanks for all your help.

which wrapping option did you choose?
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...image-wrap.png

I chose all the options in what you pictured, it's still wrapping around a rectangle. I want my text to wrap around this guitar (gif, transparent) I'm assuming it's not vector based and won't wrap around a shape. I've done it using an image but using an image won't allow for text to be highlighted and copied if need be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	2693Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MaxT_artist.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	2694

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonM View Post
    I chose all the options in what you pictured, it's still wrapping around a rectangle. I want my text to wrap around this guitar (gif, transparent) I'm assuming it's not vector based and won't wrap around a shape. I've done it using an image but using an image won't allow for text to be highlighted and copied if need be.

irregular contour wrapping is not possible with NetObjects. you can see it in the dialogue box also.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonM View Post

in such a case, create a layout region and set the guitar as a bg image of the layout region

then place any text on top at any position