Thread: Swipe gesture

Default Swipe gesture

Hi, i want to know if is possible create website for tablet and use the swipe gesture to navigate. Thanks!!!!!

Yes, it's possible to create a web site that's optimally displayed on a tablet. However, note that it will not change to suit different viewports, that is, it is not responsive. Tablet resolutions vary; the iPad Pro Retina screen, for example, is 2048 pixels wide which is very much in line with sites built for desktops. I'd suggest 1024 pixels will suit most tablets/desktop displays.

The swipe gesture is not a function of the site, but of the OS and its browser. You can't build swipes into a site that's displayed on a screen that doesn't support swiping.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Yes, it's possible to create a web site that's optimally displayed on a tablet. However, note that it will not change to suit different viewports, that is, it is not responsive. Tablet resolutions vary; the iPad Pro Retina screen, for example, is 2048 pixels wide which is very much in line with sites built for desktops. I'd suggest 1024 pixels will suit most tablets/desktop displays.

The swipe gesture is not a function of the site, but of the OS and its browser. You can't build swipes into a site that's displayed on a screen that doesn't support swiping.
    Ok Thank you very much!!!

I have another problem:

I make 10 pages of the site and today i Re-optimized the site with the function in tools menu. But fusion i have lost completely the pic and other objects in the main page with this error: the masterborder of this page as been deleted. please choose another masterborder in masterborder properties palette.

I try to change a masterborder but the index page repeat this window and not save any change. Only in the index page... another pages with this masterborder is good!

Any idea?

Thanks!!!!

Has the master border been set to zero margins? If so, choose the correct master border. Then check the page in design view and make sure the little handle on the left hasn't been squished together with the other handle (that is, the handles is below the masterborder, not above it). Failing these, create a new page below the home page with the correct master border, recreate the home page then in site view drag it above the current home pages so that it becomes the new home page. Then delete the current home page which will now be below the new home page. (Hope that makes some kind of sense!)

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Has the master border been set to zero margins? If so, choose the correct master border. Then check the page in design view and make sure the little handle on the left hasn't been squished together with the other handle (that is, the handles is below the masterborder, not above it). Failing these, create a new page below the home page with the correct master border, recreate the home page then in site view drag it above the current home pages so that it becomes the new home page. Then delete the current home page which will now be below the new home page. (Hope that makes some kind of sense!)

Thanks Franko!

I managed to redo the home page and now it looks like it's ok!

Thanks again!