Thread: YouTube player not working

Default YouTube player not working

Have a client who wants to play their videos from YouTube. Added the tool from the menu and inserted their link into the "ID" field, but they won't play from the web page. I can click on the link from the email they sent me and it plays perfectly, but trying to play it from the web page gives the following error mssg: "An error occurred. Please try again later" and then gives an error code.

Tied using different frame sizes, including "Custom", but nothing works. Can anyone give me some info on why this is happening?

Thanks and take care.

Place a text box on the page and size it to match the dimensions of the YouTube video display.

Use Ctrl+T to open a window to insert the link code.

To get a semblance of WYSIWYG, lock the height of the text box to match the height of the YouTube display using the checkbox in the text box properties.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I followed your instructions to the letter and all it does is display the link code.
    I then created a text box, then the YouTube tool and dragged it into the text box and that didn't work.

I must still be missing something.
    Thanks for your help.

I figured it out!...Thanks for the tips.
    Take care,