Thread: No Delete Option for Forum Account

Default No Delete Option for Forum Account

Thanks for any moderator to delete my account. Not sure if means anything data wise but you look to have a lot of inactive accounts?

Why worry?
    You have no picture of yourself here and no real name.
    Nobody will know who the ape was and where the beach is ... :-)

Ya, in lieu of no account delete, I deleted what I could.

I was trying to take up gprit's invitation here ...

Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    As the one that started this thread, and over 12,000 views since, I thought it appropriate to wade back in with some comments.
    There seems to be one or two (or three or four) - we all know who they are - that seem to have absolutely NO interest in NOF, do not use it etc...so the question arises WHY do they bother to keep posting in this forum? Please just leave, rather than continual sniping about the product, and those who continue to us it.
    Thread: 'Responsive Websites' started by gprit.

I figured I was part of the one or two (or three or four).

Maybe to answer his question is, Yes, why? Maybe it's like your favourite amusement park that you went to as a kid has cemented itself into your memories as part of growing up. You tell others the stories, "I rememeber when ...." but as time goes by and we get older you go back to see what the place looks like now - to only become disillusioned by the ring master still selling tickets to a deteriorating park. Sure the carousel still works when you give it a push, but a lot of the rides lost their light because the plug-ins have eroded. In this theatre, you either leave, throw tomatoes, or become part of the cult - season one or two (or three or four).

Happy Halloween y'all.

Last edited by Beach Ape; 10-15-2017 at 12:37 AM.

Ha, ha, ha, ... it seems you wasted time posting comments here and now you are wasting more time deleting them ...

Talk about the power of habits ...

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Ape View Post
    Ya, in lieu of no account delete, I deleted what I could.

I was trying to take up gprit's invitation here ...

Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    Thread: 'Responsive Websites' started by gprit.
    ..... Please just leave, rather than continual sniping about the product and those who continue to US it. ........
    I figured I was part of the one or two (or three or four). .............................
    Happy Halloween y'all.
    Beach Ape,
    There are many types of people in the forums.
    This one is for ALL the NOF buyers, not just for pros, or beginners or blondes or brunettes.

As a nonnative English speaker, I find it amusing (to say the best) for native English speakers to give advice before correcting their shortcomings. Using 'us' instead of 'use' says something, isn't it?
    The poster can simply avoid reading comments from a specific individual instead of telling him what to do.

As for you, with no picture of yourself here, you have no reason to worry of being recognized if you leave this forum.
    I am sure you will join other forum(s) just like I am sure the sun will rise again tomorrow ...
    Let your posts stay here, perhaps somebody will find the solution he is looking for in one of them and sends you a mental 'Thank you!' one day.
    Every good thought helps!

All the best to you!
    Last edited by Since_v4; 10-16-2017 at 09:00 PM.

This forum has always been open to everyone, regardless of whether they are users of the Fusion product or not.

It has been a place for Q&A on any web/hosting/grapic/design issue.

As far as I am concerned and as long as I am the forum's only admin/mod, it will continue this way for as long as NetO continues to pay the light bill.

NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    This forum has always been open to everyone, regardless of whether they are users of the Fusion product or not.
    Hi Mike,

I am glad we share the same opinion.

It has been a place for Q&Asting/grapic/design issue.
    Yes, indeed it helped solved the problems of 98% of posters. As you see, there were 1-2 posts with no replies.

As far as I am concerned and as long as I am the forum's only admin/mod, it will continue this way for as long as NetO continues to pay the light bill.
    Admin, moderators and well-wishers are always needed. No group can function properly without supervision.

I hope there was no need or too little need to count for admins and mods to be supervised too.

Do well!

Quote Originally Posted by Since_v4 View Post
    Hi Mike,

I am glad we share the same opinion.

Yes, indeed it helped solved the problems of 98% of posters. review of Dianabol As you see, there were 1-2 posts with no replies.

Admin, moderators and well-wishers are always needed. No group can function properly without supervision.

I hope there was no need or too little need to count for admins and mods to be supervised too.

Do well!
    why would you delete you account what was the reason any specific reason
    Last edited by Courtney; 10-19-2018 at 03:31 PM.