Thread: Need suggestions Mosaic Help - want to hire

Default Need suggestions Mosaic Help - want to hire

Been a Fusion user since its inception. Have 2015 - using for 3 sites I maintain for our company. Everything fine until Adwords changed for Mobile. Looking at Mosaic. Saw some post from John - GotHosting - tried to contact, would not let me 'submit'.
    I need to hire someone savvy, patient - that can guide me through this. I learned Fusion by the seat of my pants more than 20 years ago but know just enough to make it work until now. I don't know code and barely know all the lingo.
    Can I get some suggestions, leads, emails or phone numbers through this forum so I can reach out and find someone to help me?
    Thanks,
    Connie - Texas

Connie,

You have some serious work to do: learn NOF!
    Read my recommendations in my signature please.
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.

There have been plenty of discussions re this on the board. The only alternative to using responsive software is to build a mobile version of your site at around 360 - 420 pixels wide, and also a desktop version at say 1280 px wide (and as many in between versions for tablets as you wish although this isn't really necessary any more unless you're a perfectionist). You can then run a script in the document root to read the viewport of the visiting device and serve the appropriate version.