Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pardon me if it sounds silly but ...

Yes...I know...and that is the one reason I am exploring other options...but my clients tend not to change things very often......mostly prices and menus are done by downloadable pdf's.

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I had to make a move because my site was losing rankings because it was not mobile friendly, now it is climbing again

the lack of response from Nof people indicates that Nof15 will not be updated, so every day one waits, is a wasted day

if you test my site at https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly it will pass the test with flying colors
    Well Anton I made a trial website with a site I call a development website. I didn't want to pay for the Code editor which is now $69 until I felt confident that mobirise was going to work for me. Well after a couple of half days playing around its actually very easy. I have enough flexibility to make responsive sites that work from desktop to tablet and to mobile phones. All of my NOF sites are very dated and I have made the decision to convert the 10 websites I manage, to mobirise. I will eventually buy the Code editor but two of the sites I am starting with actually don't need any tweeking. Have great looking wide screen front page, an email contact page which is secure, have all the modern plugins and the page options I want to display images and product text , buttons and menus. Everything is variable and WSIWYG. Yes its Free and you don't have to use their $ templates. There is enough fabulous free standard templates there. Anton You are a Hero. I have tried other Responsive products like Wordpress and Wesite X5. Mobirise is by far the easiest. It is actually easier than NOF and I have had this product since Fusion4 or 5 (2000) till NOF 2015. Yes sad to be leaving but; just like petrol cars to Electric Cars . . that's the new reality!
    Last edited by garglo; 10-30-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garglo View Post
    Well Anton I made a trial website with a site I call a development website. I didn't want to pay for the Code editor which is now $69 until I felt confident that mobirise was going to work for me. Well after a couple of half days playing around its actually very easy. I have enough flexibility to make responsive sites that work from desktop to tablet and to mobile phones. All of my NOF sites are very dated and I have made the decision to convert the 10 websites I manage, to mobirise. I will eventually buy the Code editor but two of the sites I am starting with actually don't need any tweeking. Have great looking wide screen front page, an email contact page which is secure, have all the modern plugins and the page options I want to display images and product text , buttons and menus. Everything is variable and WSIWYG. Yes its Free and you don't have to use their $ templates. There is enough fabulous free standard templates there. Anton You are a Hero. I have tried other Responsive products like Wordpress and Wesite X5. Mobirise is much better.
    I am no hero here, I found out about mobirise through another forum member from Germany, Thommy Hermann

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Watches are an interim step to the future which will be full functioning heads-up displays that will allow the user to control all that they now can with a powerful desktop machine. The high rez holographic display will be controlled by eye movement and facial gestures. Just like today's fighter pilot selects their weapons a web surfer will Google with the same effortless gestures
    Yes, I agree with you.
    Just like computers of the 1970's occupied a whole room, and now we carry the laptop with us, things will continue progressing. But, keep in mind: GIGO, garbage in, garbage out.

Here is the proof that changes are inevitable.

Run searches for "this cellphone can replace your pc" and you will be amazed of what you will find ...

It's not the computer, it's you.
    It's not your website selling anything, it's you to rise above the rest and people will buy even if not enough to fill your wallet fast enough ...
    John - I am born to tease, not to please.
    For NOF beginners: read everything here and practice on mock web sites first.
    Before asking a question, search to see if it has not been asked and answered already.