Thread: Cursor Alignment Problem

Default Cursor Alignment Problem

One thing that annoys me about using NOF15 is that my cursor is rarely aligned with where the next letter I am about to type will go.

I've never had this problem in any other application in my life that I can think of, but NOF15 does it to me all the time. I mainly define the font on my pages as 'automatic', but sometimes I use Calibri. Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks!

Never had this problem with NOF and don't think it IS a NOF problems.

Google "cursor not aligned to next letter".
    Here is just one thread https://productforums.google.com/for...cs/BpaOstppsIA

It may be somewhat specific to my laptop and NOF15. All other programs align fine however. The problem is not in my browser, it is only when working with text boxes inside of NOF15.

I went to Windows 10 display settings and changed the font scaling from the recommended 125% down to 100%. I logged-out of Windows and logged-in again. NOF15 is scaled differently now, but the cursor inside of a text box remains about 3 spaces to the right of where it should be.

I don't know what is causing this. I tried right-clicking on the NOF15 icon and selecting compatibility and tried checking 'Override high DPI scaling behavior'. Still no luck.

I'm using an Asus laptop with a 1920 x 1080 touch-screen.

same issue -- when I edit text -- it is always off by 3 places -- not matter what font

I have no real answer to give. However I did find this post pack in 2015 which seems to suggest it may be connected with particular fonts?

http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...xt-is-inserted

Maybe this helps?