Thread: Upgrade and move to new PC

Question Upgrade and move to new PC

All,

I am interested in upgrading from ver.11 to ver.15, but I'd like to install it on a newer computer. Can I just order the upgrade and install it on a new computer with the current S/N? After that I can export and move my project(s) over.

Order the upgrade version. It'll come with it's own S/N. When you install it, have your Fusion 11 S/N handy. The 2015 install will ask you for it and the 2015 S/N.

In Fusion 11, in site view, export site(s) as template(s). Then you can copy each resulting compressed file over to your new computer and create a new site from it in Fusion 2015.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Order the upgrade version. It'll come with it's own S/N. When you install it, have your Fusion 11 S/N handy. The 2015 install will ask you for it and the 2015 S/N.

In Fusion 11, in site view, export site(s) as template(s). Then you can copy each resulting compressed file over to your new computer and create a new site from it in Fusion 2015.
    Thanks Chuck! I'll give it a go.