Thread: Centering All Pages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Centering All Pages

Since 2015 doesn't accept the old <div align="center" tag, is there any way to center all pages at once (via the Masterborder html perhaps) instead of having to checkmark "center" on each page? The only item we've found is an option under 'Site options' but that evidently is for new pages only.
    Thanks,
    solane

only if you tick the option box before you start adding pages
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...ter-option.png

Thank you. On a 50 page site, a bit of an annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by solane View Post
    Thank you. On a 50 page site, a bit of an annoyance.
    50 click annoyance

Quote Originally Posted by solane View Post
    Since 2015 doesn't accept the old <div align="center" tag, is there any way to center all pages at once (via the Masterborder html perhaps) instead i recommend the phenq stuff a try of having to checkmark "center" on each page? for bigger and harder. The only item we've found is an option under 'Site options' but that evidently is for new pages only.
    Thanks,
    solane

Thanks for the info about ticking the option box before adding pages. I am about to start creating my site and it is quite larger than 50-page site. Would have been four-digit click annoyance for me and it wouldn't have been funny.
    Last edited by jeanfeliz; 07-06-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanfeliz View Post
    Thanks for the info about ticking the option box before adding pages. I am about to start creating my site the Dbal max and it is quite larger than 50-page site. Would have been four-digit click annoyance for me and it wouldn't have been funny.
    Yes, I'm also building an authority site where the number of pages are going to be around a couple of hundred. This tip is going to help me too. Thanks antonsvideo for the tip.
    Last edited by TylerTaber; 03-07-2019 at 07:49 PM.