Thread: Navbar issue

Default Navbar issue

Hi All,

Seem to be having a new problem with one of my sites. I'm manually uploading my files to my server since NoF started giving me problems and I can't wrap my head around filezila, anyway. I updated a page uploaded my html files and my navbar disappeared, only on one page, I update all my pages periodically and never had an issue. Can anyone provide insight of what might be happening? Example below. Oh and yes, the local publish is fine. Thanks!

regular page : http://tennesseeelectricguitar.com/O...ansformer.html

problem page: http://tennesseeelectricguitar.com/O...k/sgtrock.html

Did the navbar disappear in your Local Publish? (You did do a Local Publish and then upload that to the production server, didn't you?) If the Local Publish is ok it means you've simply failed to upload a file to your server. Just upload that file again.

If the Local Publish isn't ok, ie the nav bar is missing after you've generated the publish code, then the best thing to do is to replace the navbar in the appropriate masterborder and then Local Publish again.

No, the navbar is fine in local publish, and it's only on that page. Masterborder is the same throughout. When I do my updates I just load the new images/files then upload current html and js files, normally all is fine, but this particular page is missing the navbar.

If the Local Publish is fine, simply upload the Local Publish. NoF uses relative paths so the Local Publish will work exactly the same on the production server. Personally I never use NoF's ftp to upload my sites (not that I'm using NoF on hardly any now) but have always done a full Local Publish and then uploaded the site from the Local Publish.

Hey franko, thanks for all the tips but it still didn't help even after I recreated the whole page. After process of elimination I found it was the video I had loaded, not that I know why yet, but maybe for now I'll just upload the video to youtube and embed it that way. Thanks again!