Thread: Need NOF 2013 Installation Package

Default Need NOF 2013 Installation Package

After reinstalling my PC i would need a NOF 2013 Installation package. Got the License Key of my 2013 Update Version in my hands. Did not find any downloads on the Netobjects Pages.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Guido

Quote Originally Posted by Guido View Post
    After reinstalling my PC i would need a NOF 2013 Installation package. Got the License Key of my 2013 Update Version in my hands. Did not find any downloads on the Netobjects Pages.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Guido
    you did not backup the original installation download? A License key for an upgrade won't be enough, because you will be asked to provide a previous version serial once you entered the upgrade serial

I can provide you the full installer once you email me prove of your upgrade serial and previous version serial

contact details can be found in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    you did not backup the original installation download? A License key for an upgrade won't be enough, because you will be asked to provide a previous version serial once you entered the upgrade serial

I can provide you the full installer once you email me prove of your upgrade serial and previous version serial

contact details can be found in my signature
    Buying Updates for nearly ten years (since NetObjects Fusion MX ?) ... I'll try to dig in my cellar

You want me to mail both the original Serial and the Upgrade Serial in whole lenght?
    Last edited by Guido; 12-29-2017 at 01:58 PM.