Thread: Fusion 2013 Download link

Default Fusion 2013 Download link

I purchased from NetObjects, Fusion 13 some time ago, on the email than was sent me, was a link for me to download
    the s'ware, install it and then key in my licence number which ends -39446.

I no longer have that email but I did print off a copy as it had my licence number printed on it.

I have searched unsuccessfully the Fusion site to download it from there.

The only link is for Fusion 13 updates which require the Fusion 13 to be installed first.

On my paper copy of that email was;

Netobjects-Fusion-2013-DE-EN.exe

I have tried that, and still no success. HELP !

Can you please email me the link again so that I can re-download the s'ware and re-install it back on my PC

Many thanks
    David
    UK

Did you purchase a CD of the product (an option at purchase time)?

Did you make a CD backup of your download?

Have you done a global search for *netobjects*.exe (wildcard netobjects wildcard dot exe)?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

No, I foolishly, did not make a copy of the download, I will try you solution of *netobjects*.exe. I'll post how I get on.
    Don't understand the reasoning as to why it is not available on the main site.

PM me and I'll give you a link to download the installer from a repository on my web site.

I have the same issue. I recently installed a new SSD on my laptop, and as a result, lost my copy of Fusion 2013.

I've tried contacting NetObjects several times, but they won't even respond to me since it's no longer a supported version. I originally installed it from a download page when we purchased it, but now it says that there are no downloads available when I log into it.

If anyone has the installer download file, I would be very grateful for your help.

I have saved every installer of every version of Nof on various backup drives

if you can email me the serial as prove, I will send it to you

Quote Originally Posted by gtolio View Post
    I have the same issue. I recently installed a new SSD on my laptop, and as a result, lost my copy of Fusion 2013.

I've tried contacting NetObjects several times, but they won't even respond to me since it's no longer a supported version. I originally installed it from a download page when we purchased it, but now it says that there are no downloads available when I log into it.

If anyone has the installer download GB WhatsApp file, I would be very grateful for your help.
    So what did you do to solve this problem?