Thread: NOF in Windows 10 - Program shows in Task Manager but...

Default NOF in Windows 10 - Program shows in Task Manager but...

I managed to reinstall NOF 2015 on my new computer and it worked fine. Then I ran the update1 and rebooted, and now NOF will not load. It appears in Task Manager, but I cannot access the program. I checked my McAfee antivirus and it shows NOF listed as having access to the necessary ports. Has anyone ever had this problem? I have had NOF 2015 running fine on my previous Windows 10 computer since I bought it early in 2016.

Anton tells me that NOF is now obsolete and no further updates are likely. There appears to be no support available except through this forum.

I uninstalled and reinstalled NOF 2015 and it now works, even after a reboot. But I'm afraid to reinstall the update1. Anyone know what it does?

Try installing it again, but this time when you run NoF for the first time afterwards run as Admin. If not, uninstall again and this time when you reinstall run the installation file as admin and also run the program first time as admin. Don't know if it'll help but it's worked in the past with other versions.

Update 1 fixes bugs, primarily. Get it.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums