Thread: Can I get rid of white border around Video when using Vimeo in NOF 15

Default Can I get rid of white border around Video when using Vimeo in NOF 15

I'm using NOF 15 and attempting to place a video that I've uploaded to Vimeo into the top of a webpage (Using it as a banner almost). The video does not appear as it should and has a large white border top and bottom. This means there is a space between the video and the top of the page. Is it possible to remove this and have the video show as it is 1336 wide by 360 high.

I am using Vimeo properties in NOF and selected size "custom" but it does not show anything else to get the video to show correctly. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

Post a URL of the problem page so we can take a look.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Default re video problem

Hi, thanks for your reply. The website is not live at the moment. I've attached a screenshot of what is happening. The video shows perfectly in Vimeo but in NOF - it has these white bands top and bottom so placing the video in the right place is impossible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOF vid problem.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	2733  

you are using a non standard aspect for video, Nof only allows standard aspects

but you can insert your own video player code and set its own custom size, there are many free ones, I used to use jwplayer and I was able to set a custom size