Thread: ISP recommendation

Default ISP recommendation

Hi again all,

Hoping you can give me some suggestions. For years I have used ixwebhosting as my isp with only one problem in that time. About a month ago I started having problems publishing and, with the help of some of you, decided it was probably my isp. I contacted ixwebhosting on Feb 7th and, after they were unable to publish either they created a service ticket, sent me an email that it would be fixed within 48 hrs. I called them again on Feb 12th and was told they had no idea how long it would be before they even addressed the problem. Tried to speak with a supervisor and was told they weren't passing calls to supervisors. Nothing I could do except wait.

Well, there is. I am now looking for suggestions for a new isp. Anything you can do to help me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Herschal

I have used superb.net for almost 20 years and recommend them highly. Everything you could want plus 24 hour support via support ticket or phone. I'm in Australia and once or twice in those 20 years I have had to call for emergency support and it's always been there.

Thanks Franko, your recommendation is about the best I can get. I'll look at them.

Herschal

Well Franko, it has taken some time but I have transferred my three sites to superb.net and all I can say is the name really does describe them well. I have been a bit of a pest and they have been GREAT. Very fast response and very professional. Saying thanks doesn't seem enough but, THANKS.

Herschal

You're welcome :-)