Thread: Sub Sub-Menu Fly-out

Default Sub Sub-Menu Fly-out

I am using NetObjects Fusion 15. I am having trouble with the navigation bar. I have not found an answer to this question and would really appreciate your help.

I have the "fly-out submenu" selected and set to Verticle and open at Bottom. After re-applying the update from 03/2015, this is finally working on the first level of sub-menus.

My problem is the second level (the sub-menu's sub-menu) is also opening at the bottom, covering any other options available at the first level. What do I do to resolve this?

The website is https://www.moneytalkff.org if you want to take a look. Put your cursor over Inspire, then move down to Services (the Testimonial and Measureable pages, which are the same level as Service, are now not accessible). I also am not sure how to change the color on the labels on the accordions (they are too light), but that is another issue.

Change the sub-sub-menu items to flout to the right. You have complete control over how they flout in the Advanced tab of Navigation Properties.

Thank you. I didn't realize I needed to click on the child layer to set its sub-menu fly-out.