Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No licence key for Fusion Essentials

Default No licence key for Fusion Essentials

"I'm sending you this email to deliver the license you requested."
    Just downloaded the free version and received the welcome email which includes the above - thank you Steve Raubenstine.
    But where is the key?
    I used the {DOWNLOAD NOF ESSENTIALS} button/link from the same email but the installer still asks for the licence key i.e. it isn't pre-populated.
    Any advice please?
    Thank you in advance.

I tried to download it a few days ago and I didn't get a key either. I have other versions of NOF so it doesn't matter to me. I was just going to test a few things to see if they worked. You can try going to support.netobjects.com and put in a ticket. Maybe they will respond to something like a key request.

BTW, you downloaded NOF 14 essentials which is definitely not NOF 2015. There are many things that don't work vs the paid version but it will give you an idea what you get with the paid version if you buy it.
    Last edited by richs; 03-14-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    I tried to download it a few days ago and I didn't get a key either. I have other versions of NOF so it doesn't matter to me. I was just going to test a few things to see if they worked. You can try going to support.netobjects.com and put in a ticket. Maybe they will respond to something like a key request.

BTW, you downloaded NOF 14 essentials which is definitely not NOF 2015. There are many things that don't work vs the paid version but it will give you an idea what you get with the paid version if you buy it.
    Many thanks for the response #richs and the advice; and the heads up re: NOF 14.
    I'll try raising a ticket and report back.

don't hold your breath......

Same happened to me. I´m stuck in a loop verifying e-mail, getting the mail saying they´re delivering the nonexistent key, and back to the download page when I click "GET LICENSE KEY". So frustrating.
    I sent an e-mail, but no response yet.

Did anyone replied to you yet?

You need to be very patient. That download page didn't work for almost 6 months last year before it got fixed. Apparently it's broke again. NOF doesn't respond anymore for most requests because the company doesn't really support the software anymore, most of the time. They eventually will fix the download site but it's anybody's guess when that will be. I don't really understand why anybody should need a key to use free software?????????

If you get the urge to buy the upgrade version of NOF 2015, don't at least for now. You can upgrade to the upgrade but you need a key from an older version and the free key from essentials will work if you have one. You need 2 keys to upgrade. You get another key when you buy the software but still need that other key.
    Last edited by richs; 03-16-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Hello,
    give it a try on the german page for NOF Essentials.

http://netobjects.de/html/webseiten-...kostenlos.html

The German site does nothing. No download link or key or anything. Plays dead after clicking submit. I waited 5 minutes but maybe it takes longer.

The only way to get a working version of NOF 15 now is to buy the full version which costs $100+. The download and key will come from the payment processor who I have used many times and payments work flawlessly with them.
    Last edited by richs; 03-16-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	2744

Yes, the German site is now working but the English site still doesn't. I got the email with a key twice from the German site, but the English site sends the same 2 emails but there is no key on them. The English site will give a download link and it works but no key.
    Last edited by richs; 03-16-2018 at 05:26 PM.