Thread: no serial number in email

Default no serial number in email

I don't see it, do you?
    Hello Dan,
    My name is Steve Raubenstine and I'd like to personally welcome you to the NetObjects community.

I'm sending you this email to deliver the license you requested. Your license key is needed to install NetObjects Fusion Essentials. If you choose to upgrade to a new version, you'll need this key to establish your eligibility for discounted upgrade pricing.

Download NOF Essentials
    There are many online resources, tutorials and free enhancements available on netobjects.com to help you get started. Make sure to stop by the online forums and say hello. A bunch of NetObjects Fusion experts hang out there and are ready to answer any questions you may have.

Team NetObjects

You received this email because you purchased or downloaded a NetObjects product.

©2014 NetObjects Inc., All rights reserved.

The download page hasn't worked correctly for some time. Check back in a few weeks, it might get fixed.

Oh, that's a real thrill. I love the software but their customer service through the years via computer has totally sucked!

Customer service from any company for free products is never outstanding, it's free stuff. If you know the product you can still buy the regular paid version with no problem as far as I know at this time. The paid version is handled by a payment processor.

Free software doesn't really exist. Free software is really trial ware which I like to call "trapware". Companies want you to try it and get to really like it so you buy the paid version. If you make a few small websites with the free version, it becomes hard to just throw them away and buy something else if you learn to like the software.

One of the biggest problems for software companies is that too many users within the general public want literally free software. These people never buy software. If it ain't free they don't use it. Companies can't stay in business with that business model. Do you go to work everyday and work free?

BTW, the price NOF is selling 2015 Net Objects is ridiculously low. It's a steal. I have bought and tried many other kinds of web site software but I still keep using almost exclusively NOF. It's just too easy to make websites with it.
    Last edited by richs; 03-29-2018 at 04:51 AM.

FYI.....If the official Net Objects web site should disappear permanently, I have a bkup forum site to try to replace this one at nof.web2.us. This site is not turned on yet. It will become visible if this one should go dark.
    Last edited by richs; 03-29-2018 at 04:52 AM.

Hello, i used in my buisiness NOF with full license and i was happy, to use ist.

After my buisiness ist broke down, i didn´t need any software like this. Now i will use
    it private for fun. I looking about free NOF and find Essentials.

I become a mail with Licensecode and wan´t to install it.

Every time i will install, i become message that the key is wrong.

What must i do, to receive a correct key?

Thanks for help.

best regards
    MrBenti

Same problem as the OP.

richs, I would not have a problem buying the product if I know I can work with it and it does most of what I expect it to do.

Finding a website software company with a download page that hasn't worked 'for weeks' is not a good start. Unlike you I have not had the pleasure of trying out Netobjects so have no idea how good it may or may not be.

Come back every few weeks to see if it is working? I think perhaps it is time to kill the istallation and find something that actually works.

Yes the paid product is inexpensive but being told the download page is not working properly does little to build confidence.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	netobjects.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	2766

seems it missed to provide the trial serial no.