Thread: Netobjects web site does not function

Default Netobjects web site does not function

For a few days I have been trying to get on the products pages and they never connect. The only pages that work are the forums and the documentation (Wiki). Nothing else works. Is this it? I hope not but with the pages for downloads not working for long periods of time it seems nobody is home anymore. Even the page to buy the product is not showing up.

Edit, I changed IP addresses and it eventually connects but it takes quite awhile. Some visitors may think the site is gone and leave before the pages pop up.
    Last edited by richs; 04-21-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Hello Richs..what url is that? I googled net objects fusion....top entry was: http://netobjects.com

Loaded fine...reasonable time....

see if the one with https loads quicker
    https://netobjects.com/

as far as I see, it hangs because some website svc.gomo.pro (whatever it is), which is embedded, is slow.

netobjects.com is NOT responsive as it is built with Netobjects Fusion. Interesting that koken.me has been added to the navigation under 'For Photographers'. Apparently the photographers market is large enough for Team Netobjects to focus onn koken rather than NoF.
    Last edited by franko; 04-22-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Hello Franko!

Am new to this forum. Writing from Ahmedabad, India. Don't know which is the right thread to write on.

Am finding some issues with Koken subscriptions. They have been charging me wrongly for the last 3 months in spite of the fact that for some reason subscriptions don't work at all. Have written to Koken support. Is there a way to reach to the core team that's handling this product?

Guide me.

You reach koken support from the 'Store' page within your koken control panel. It is 6th item down on the left hand menu. I have always had extremely a rapid response from koken support - like overnight as I'm in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    For a few days I have been trying to get on the products pages and they never connect. The only pages that work are the forums and the documentation (Wiki). Nothing else works. Is this it? I hope not but with the pages for downloads gbwhatsapp not working for long periods of time it seems nobody is home anymore. Even the page to buy the product is not showing up.

Edit, I changed IP addresses and it eventually connects but it takes quite awhile. Some visitors may think the site is gone and leave before the pages pop up.
    I think you should fix your site speed because as you said the site takes a long time to load
    And the visitor's leaves the site before your site opens.