Thread: NetObjects Fusion 1&1 Edition 2015

Default NetObjects Fusion 1&1 Edition 2015

I have just downloaded and installed the NetObjects Fusion 1&1 Edition 2015.

I was wondering if this is the same as the full NetObjects Fusion 2015 version or a cut down/restricted version in any way.

If it is a 'lite' version, can I upgrade to the full 2015 version ?

Thanks,

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by g7jjf View Post
    I have just downloaded and installed the NetObjects Fusion 1&1 Edition 2015.

I was wondering if this is the same as the full NetObjects Fusion 2015 version or a cut down/restricted version in any way.

If it is a 'lite' version, can I upgrade to the full 2015 version ?

Thanks,

Jon
    It's a full version, you can use it to publish anywhere, not just 1&1.
    The only difference as far as I can tell is it didn't come with as many bundled templates, but most of them were very dated anyway.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Trimdoner View Post
    It's a full version, you can use it to publish anywhere, not just 1&1.
    The only difference as far as I can tell is it didn't come with as many bundled templates, but most of them were very dated anyway.

Ken
    Thanks for the confirmation

The key is if it's a full version.

The 1&1 version is almost certainly 1&1 specific. You can only publish to 1&1 servers.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post

The 1&1 version is almost certainly 1&1 specific. You can only publish to 1&1 servers.
    I have published to my local Synology NAS drive without problems so maybe it is a full version after all.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post

Hi Chuck; the 1&1 versions have always been full versions as far as I'm aware. Years ago I got NOF 7 through them - free as part of the hosting package. It was identical to the retail version which I already had. I've had every version of NOF since, and also 12 and 15 from 1&1. These versions were fully operational as before but had the program logo changed to add 1&1. No restrictions at all about where a finished site could be published to
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1and1.JPG 
Views:	321 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	2775
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1and1b.JPG 
Views:	367 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	2776

Track blood pressure, activity and sleep while learning how your behaviors impact your heart health. buy generic clomid no prescription go to this page clomid safely online check out here Fayol originally established five functions of management, but the authors of management books have condensed them into four: planning, organization, direction, and control.

can you sell me a copy of fusion 15? i have 11 and need to upgrade but refuse to pay $20 for outdated and non supported software. don 267-258-4469