Thread: License issue

Default License issue

I have downloaded the new net objects and it wants my old license number I have no clue where that is. NO ONE answers at any phone number I have they also do not call back. NetObjects also used to have designers to make your site, Do you still do that.

An upgrade version requires that you have a serial number for a qualifying earlier version.

It's prudent to not order the upgrade without having this info handy.

If you didn't own a previous version, you shouldn't have ordered the upgrade version.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

I do have an earlier version and I found the license number but it does not work I did not download the upgrade never said I did. I am sorry if you misunderstood my statement but I was trying to use the free download. The problem is NO ONE answers the phones or returns calls at NetObjects

Please do not assume or condescend

1. Netobjects support hasn't been active for a year or so now. This is a USER supported forum.
    2. If you want help, it is prudent NOT to be aggressive or rude. People give their time and experience to newbies like you for no reward other than the satisfaction of helping somebody.
    3. If you have actually taken the trouble to explain the steps you had taken you would have got a more accurate answer.